First Year Thrive is a 5 hour online-only program rooted in Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, and Self-Compassion designed to be used as part of an institution's first year orientation or pre-orientation. This program provides first-year students with the tools and resources needed to better manage stress, improve resiliency, and thrive throughout the first-year college experience and beyond.
- 19 engaging instructional video segments led by renowned thought-leaders across the country. (5 hours of content)
- 10 Instructive, experiential exercises and practices related to course content that provide students with tangible tools to enhance their first-year college experience.
- Reflection assignments that promote critical thinking enabling students to better connect with the material presented.
- 100+ relevant supporting resources including but not limited to: articles, websites, books, videos, and research papers.
- An instructional guide to help institutions facilitate an optional in-person discussion of program content.
- Parent access to program and additional resources to facilitate parental support in the students transition to college. (Optional)
- 5 End of module quizzes to support comprehension of material. (Optional)
- 1 End of program assessment to ensure student completion and participation. (Optional)
- Certificate of completion. (Optional)
- Accessible Design (ADA Compliance)
- Administrative View for Learner Analytics
- All-in-one calendar
- Collaborative tools and activities
- Completion Reports and Evaluations
- Convenient file management
- Detailed reporting and logs
- Embedded external resources
- Group management
- Modern, easy to use interface
- Multimedia Integration
- Personalized Dashboard
- Responsive Design
- Secure authentication
- Security and privacy
- Simple and intuitive text editor
- Track progress
- Positive Psychology
- Stress and Mental Health
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion