First-Year Thrive© is a 5-hour online program rooted in Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, and Self-Compassion designed to be used as part of first-year orientation, pre-orientation, summer bridge, or other curricular/co-curricular programs. This program provides first-year students with the tools and resources needed to better manage stress, improve resilience, and thrive throughout the first-year college experience and beyond.
- 30+ Engaging Instructional Videos led by renowned thought-leaders across the country. (5 hours of content)
- 10 Instructive Experiential Exercises & Practices related to course content that provide students with tangible tools to enhance their first-year college experience.
- Reflection Assignments that promote critical thinking enabling students to better connect with the material presented.
- 100+ Relevant Supporting Resources including but not limited to: articles, websites, books, videos, and research papers.
- 5 End of Module Quizzes to support comprehension of material.
- 1 End of Program Assessment to ensure student completion and participation.
- Certificate of Completion.
Program Content By Module
- Well-being and Positive Psychology
- Stress and Mental Health
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Accessible Design (ADA Compliance)
- Administrative View for Learner Analytics
- All-In-One Calendar
- Collaborative Tools and Activities
- Completion Reports and Evaluations
- Convenient File Management
- Detailed Reporting and Logs
- Embedded External Resources
- Group Management
- Modern, Easy To Use Interface
- Multimedia Integration
- Personalized Dashboard
- Responsive Design
- Secure Authentication
- Security and Privacy
- Simple and Intuitive Text Editor
- Track Progress
For institutions interested in facilitating discussions with their students on the topics covered in the First-Year Thrive© program, a comprehensive Instructor Manual can be provided for an additional fee. Our Instructor Manual requires no previous content experience and is designed to guide instructors through activities, prompts, discussion questions, and guidance on encouraging interaction amongst students for maximum retention of program material and fostering a sense of community.